Who doesn’t love Halloween? People getting dressed up, going trick or treating, and enjoying a fun and creepy holiday.
Halloween is nearly here and we want to make it a fun holiday for you. Make kids and adults laugh with these Halloween jokes that we have compiled for you.
1. Q: Why didn’t the skeleton want to go to school?
A: His heart wasn’t in it.
2. Q: Why didn’t the skeleton go to the ball?
A: Because he had noBODY to go with.
3. Q: What do witches ask for at hotels?
A: Broom service!
4. Q: What does a ghost call his mom and dad?
A: His transparents.
5. Q: What is one room a ghost never goes in a haunted house?
A: The living room!
6. Q: What’s it called when a vampire has trouble with his house?
A: A grave problem.
7. Q: When is it bad luck to be followed by a black cat?
A: When you’re a mouse.
8. Q: What does a skeleton say before dinner?
A: Bone appetit!
9. Q: What do you call a witch who lives at the beach?
10. Q: Where does a ghost go on Saturday night?
A: Anywhere where he can boo-gie.
11. Q: What kind of dessert does a ghost like?
A: I scream!
12. Q: Why are ghosts bad liars?
A: Because you can see right through them!
13. Q: Why are skeletons so calm?
A: Because nothing gets under their skin!
14. Q: Why are graveyards so noisy?
A: Because of all the coffin.
15. Q: What’s it like to be kissed by a vampire?
A: It’s a pain in the neck.
16. Q: Why did the vampire need mouthwash?
A: Because he had bat breath.
17. Q: Why don’t mummies take time off?
A: They’re afraid to unwind.
18. Q: What happens when a ghost gets lost in the fog?
A: He is mist.
19. Q: What are ghosts' favorite kind of streets?
A: Dead ends
20. Q: What happens when two vampires meet?
A: It was love at first bite!
21. Q: Why didn’t the skeleton cross the road?
A: He didn’t have any guts!
22. Q: What do ghosts use to wash their hair?
23. Q: What do moms dress up as on Halloween?
24. Q: What is a ghost’s favorite pie?
A: Booberry pie!
25. Q: Where do ghosts buy their food?
A: At the ghost-ery store!