Christmas is all about happiness and family reunions. What better place to explain some good Christmas jokes? Crackers have their own jokes in them, but here we have more than these.
Here you will find some very funny and some not-so-funny Christmas jokes for you and your family to have a giggle.
1. Q: What do you get when you cross a duck with Santa?
A: A Christmas quacker.
2. Q: What nationality is Santa Claus?
A: North Polish.
3. Q: What did Adam say to his wife on Christmas?
A: It’s finally Christmas, Eve!
4. Q: Why did the Grinch go to the liquor store?
A: He was searching for some holiday spirit.
5. Q: Who is Santa’s favourite singer?
A: Elf-is Presley!
6. Q: Why was Santa's little helper depressed?
A: Because he had low elf esteem.
7. Q: Why do mummies like Christmas so much?
A: Because of all the wrapping!
8. Q: Knock knock
A: Who's there?
A: Mary who?
Q: Merry Christmas
9. Q: What's the favourite Christmas Carol of new parents?
A: Silent Night!
10. Q: What do wild animals sing at Christmas time?
A: Jungle bells, jungle bells, jungle all the way!
11. Q: How does a snowman get to work?
A: By icicle.
12. Q. Why do Dasher and Dancer love coffee?
A: Because they’re Santa’s star bucks!
13. Q: What do you call a greedy elf?
14. Q: Who delivers presents to baby sharks at Christmas?
A: Santa Jaws!
15. Q: Why does everybody like Frosty the Snowman?
A: Because he is so cool!
16. Q: Why is Santa kind of scared of chimneys?
A: Because he’s so claus-trophobic.
17. Q: How do you know when Santa’s around?
A: You can always sense his presents.
18. Q: What do you call a frog hanging from the ceiling?
19. Q: What do you call a blind reindeer?
A: I have no eye deer.
20. Q: What nationality is Santa Claus?
A: North Polish.
21. Q: How much did Santa pay for his sleigh?
A: Nothing. It was on the house!
22. Q: What do you call an elf wearing ear muffs?
A: Anything you want. He can’t hear you!
23. Q: What would you call an elf who just has won the lottery?
24. Q: What do you call an elf who sings?
A: A wrapper!
25. Q: What do you say to Santa when he’s taking attendance at school?
26. Q: Why does Santa have 3 gardens?
A: So he can ho-ho-ho.
27. Christmas: The time when everyone gets Santamental.
28. Q: What did Mrs. Claus say to Santa Claus when she looked up in the sky?
A: Looks like rain, dear!
29. Q: Why does Santa have elves in his workshop?
A: Because the Seven Dwarfs were busy!
30. Q: Did you hear that Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer never went to school?
A: That’s right—he was elf taught.